Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Man Rules - Part Two


Part Two of the Man Rules. Part one, along with a detailed explaniation can be found here.

Please note . . . these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE! (Its long, but FUNNY. And I comment in italics-- SC)

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
All men can listen and be sympathetic. Its just that sometimes I need to fix not just listen.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor!
I am lucky. When my wife has a headache, she takes Tylenol.

1. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after seven days.
Fireworks, Cheering, Personally circled by me.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
Ok, maybe I am an exception. I HATE Victoria Secret Girls. Toothpicks with hair. Now if you are talking Lane Bryant or Roman's intimates girls, you have my attention in several places.

Part three tomorrow...Comment below...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]